About the Journal
SAEE journals are multi-disciplinary journals, peer-reviewed, and open access journals that focus on critical studies of elementary education. SAEE welcomes original empirical research, the papers may represent a variety of theoretical perspectives and different methodological approaches. The major criteria in the review and selection process concern the significance of the contribution to the area of elementary education
Focus and Scope
SAEE journals discuss new findings in elementary education, especially in the learning process, assessment, case studies, and other matters related and beneficial to elementary education.
- Learning process in Elementary education includes science, mathematics, social science, citizenship, Language, Religion, Art, and local content;
- Problematics in elementary education;
- Curriculum Development of Elementary Education;
- Learning innovations in Elementary Education;
- Teacher Competencies in Elementary Education;
- Development of Instruments, Assessments, Media and Technology in Elementary Education;
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
SAEE - Sebelas April Elementary Education Journal Has Been indexed by :