About the Journal
JPSA - Jurnal PJOK Sebelas April is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Unit Pelaksana Teknis Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat STKIP Sebelas April for information and communication sources for academics (educators), education and learning observers and education practitioners, which is published twice a year in February and August. Articles published are the results of research, reflection, and actual critical studies relating to education and learning. All articles are reviewed by peers at least by two reviewers.
- Physical Education Health and Recreation
- Physical Education
- Sports Health
- Recreational Sports
- Learning models and teaching approaches in Physical Education
- Teaching Styles in Physical Education
- Teaching methods in Physical Education
- Curriculum content and knowledge in Physical Education
- Children's Knowledge and Context in Physical Education
- Another disciplinary perspective on Sports Education
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
JPSA - Jurnal PJOK Sebelas April Journal Has Been indexed by :