About the Journal
Jurnal Edukasi Generasi Emas (JEGE) is a scientific publication in the field of research articles and article review relating to early childhood education. This journal aims to facilitate scientific works from students, academics and researchers. JEGE contains a variety of educational disciplines in early childhood education. The article through a review process to maintain consistency in scientific disciplines that can contribute to the development of early childhood education.
Focus and Scope
JEGE has a focus on themes relating to early childhood learning, child development, parenting, policy, and other early childhood findings that are useful for early childhood education.
- Learning media and educational game tools for early childhood;
- Traditional games for early childhood
- Learning and assessment of early childhood development;
- Models of education learning for early childhood;
- Methods and approaches of early childhood learning
- Character education for early childhood
- Exclusive reportage of early childhood education
- Parenting andchild protection
- Literacy education for early childhood